Art.1 - General provisions
- By browsing this area, the user accesses Tenerè Store, accessible via the url:www.tenerestore.com
Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree . n. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by:
Headquarters:Largo due June, 16, Syracuse 96100
- The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale in which terms Tenerè Store reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Art.2 - Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Tenerè Store and do not, however, govern the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller. that are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest you check their conditions of sale.
Art.3 - Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions to exercise the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment in which the online order forwarding procedure will be concluded. This will be done by clicking on the"Complete order"button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art.4 - Registered users
- In completing the registration procedures. The user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
- The confirmation will in any case exempt Tenerè Store from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Tenerè Store of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Tenerè Store will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relative deficiencies are rectified.
- On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Tenerè Store will assign the same username and password. The latter recognizes that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user's access to the services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect towards him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 - Availability of products
- Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
- Even after sending the order confirmation email, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by email.
- If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, terminating the contract, Tenerè Store will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which Tenerè Store became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
- Tenerè Store markets:
Clothing, accessories and footwear for boys and girls.
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link:www.tenerestore.com/collections
Art. 7 - Methods of payment and prices
- The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error
- In the event of an error, Tenerè Store will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, Tenerè Store will not be obliged to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices of the site are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by:Paypal, Apple Pay, Credit Cards, Bank Transfer.
Art. 8 - Delivery
- Tenerè Store ships throughout the Italian territory.
- Tenerè Store will only make deliveries to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 3-5 working days, or if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum deadline of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- As for the countries of the European Union, delivery will be made in 3-5 days, and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
- In non-EU territories, delivery will take place roughly in 7-14 days.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that it is intended to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- The costs of separation are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 - Passing of risk
- The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the complete payment of all amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 12 months from the date of delivery of products; that the buyer makes a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is correctly filled in.
- In case of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the resolution of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
Art. 11 - Data processing
Art.12 - Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org , by telephone to the following telephone number:093160561, and by post to the following address:Largo due Giugno, 16, Siracusa 96100
Art. 13 - Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer's country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer holds the status of Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 22/05/2020